Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Better Template

Hello again.

I'm in desperate need of a better template for this blog - one that has good support for code snippets and preferably uses flexible width rather than just floating in the middle of the screen when the viewer has a large monitor (and these days, what developer doesn't?).

My searches for blogspot/blogger templates mostly brings up templates that have different visual elements, fonts, and colors, but the same basic layout as the default templates. If anyone knows of a good template, I'd really appreciate a heads up. I don't mind tweaking the code, but I don't have time write one from scratch. My Web-Fu is rusty and weak.

I've got a couple of more full-fledged tutorial I'm interested in doing, but it's just too painful with this template.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment