Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beginner Tip #2 - How to Arrange iPhone Icons

Unlike other mobile devices, arranging icons on the iPhone is extremely easy. However, it is not very easy to guess how to do this. Well, as a matter of fact, I've come to this feature purely accidentally when I first got the device. So, here's how you do it:

1. Tap and hold your finger on any of the icons until they start shaking. Don't panic, there's nothing wrong with your phone (well, I was really scared when the icons started shaking as I had no idea what was going on with them, really funny).

2. Now you can simply drag the icons and place them anywhere you want them. You have complete freedom in re-arranging them.

3. When you are happy with the organization of your icons, press the iPhone Home button to save your changes.

That's it.

If you liked this tip, you may like to check out a post listing all of my beginner tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment