Sunday, January 4, 2009

At the Airport

Okay, I'm at the airport now, waiting to board my plane for San Francisco (well, actually, for Detroit, and from there to San Fran) - isn't free WiFi wonderful? Anyway, my plan was to get the particle tutorial done on the long flight from Detroit to San Francisco. It might still happen, but I was up at 3:00 am this morning after not getting to sleep until after 1:30. I ordinarily can't sleep on a plane, but today, given how tired I am, and the fact that I'm in a big comfy seat at the front of the plane, I might just be able to. Also, my Sunday afternoon calendar had been completely empty, but it is no longer, so if I don't get it done on the plane, it won't likely get done today.

All of that is just to say that even though the code is almost completely done, it may be another day or two before you see the it posted here. It's going to be a long'un, too, and I want to make it clean and tight before I post it, so please bear with me.

Thanks!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment