Friday, November 21, 2008

iPhone Alley

Looks like Dave and I are going to make an appearance on the iPhone Alley Podcast next week. We're recording on Sunday night, so I would imagine the podcast will be available not more than a few days later. I'll post again with the URL when the podcast is actually available.

We've got a few more interviews being lined up, but if you've got a podcast, magazine, or blog with an iPhone-savvy audience, we've love to talk to you.

We're also trying to figure out about MacWorld. Dave and I were hoping to go there in some official capacity, being on a panel, or signing books, but that's starting to look unlikely. I will probably still be there, but just as an attendee, and I would love the opportunity to meet some new folks and re-connect with others while I'm out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment