Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Blog about Preventing iPhone App Piracy

I just discovered my blog has a follower. I don't know how or when that happened (I don't get e-mail notifications from Blogger, for some reason), but out of curiosity I followed the link to my follower's blog, and found myself reading a very interesting blog about dealing with piracy and application theft on the iPhone. Although the closed nature of the iPhone gives us developers some protection from piracy that most developers don't have and which keeps the problem from being quite as rampant or blatant as on some other platforms, it still exists, and there are still steps you can take to fight against it. You'll never win the battle completely, but at least you can keep the collateral damage down, and this blog is a good starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment