Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Christmas Gift List 1.0 Released for iPhone and iPod Touch

PRG Consulting announced the latest ultimate application called My Christmas Gift List 1.0, for iPhone and iPod Touch.

My Christmas Gift List was specially designed to help you organize your Christmas shopping. This shopping list manager is the perfect tool to take care of all your shopping for the Holiday season: starting from contacts, budget to ideas and gifts, organize your Christmas shopping in the most efficient and enjoyable way.

My Christmas Gifts exists in 9 languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portugese, Dutch, Czech and Polish.

The application runs on all Apple iPhone, 3G, 3GS and all Apple iPod Touch devices running iPhone OS 3.0 or newer.

My Christmas Gift List 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or the equivalent in local price) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.

Reference:
http://cut.io/xzAB

No comments:

Post a Comment