Friday, May 15, 2009

Just for the Record

Mobile Orchard asked for, and was given permission to run my circle gesture posting. I've also given them pretty much a blanket permission to re-run any posting from my blog at any time. The Mobile Orchard guys are good citizens and definitely members of the iPhone dev community, so please don't go accusing them of anything on my behalf, please :)

Also, while Planet iPhone SDK did not approach me, they specifically credit both the source blog and the author when they re-post material. While it would have been nice to have been told that they would be re-running my material, I'm really not at all jazzed by it. They've done proper attribution. If you read one of my articles on their site, you know who wrote it and what blog it originally came from.

Like I said, I'm pretty easy-going about this stuff. I'm not looking to crucify people that use my material, II just want to be credited for my work. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment