Friday, May 15, 2009

Feed Changes

I have changed the RSS and ATOM feeds to only display part of the posting. I've now found three different websites that have been using my feeds to display my content in its entirety without attribution. I doubt I can stop that, but I can make it a more labor-intensive process by not publishing entire blog postings in my RSS feed anymore.

I apologize for any readers who will be inconvenienced by this. You have been inconvenienced because of others' dishonesty.

Change of Plans: After a few readers who read my blog using Google Reader requested that I not truncate the posts in the feed, I have decided to restore full feeds, however comments will not be included in the feed, and feed postings will have a copyright notice appended to the end of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment